Too often, people who deserve disability pay from social security get overwhelmed by forms, deadlines, and the multitude of details needed to receive their Social Security Disability (SSD) benefits. It is a long and arduous process that requires experience, professionalism, and patience.
That’s where an SSD attorney can be useful.
The Advantage of an SSD Lawyer
Hiring a Social Security attorney can greatly increase your chances of receiving disability benefits. A trained SSD attorney will assist you in preparing your case. They will assure your claim is supported by objective medical evidence that justifies awarding of benefits.
Regretfully, many initial applications for Social Security Disability benefits are denied. Fortunately, they can be appealed, but preparing for a review can be intimidating.
Go With Experience
Whether you are applying for the first time or appealing a previous denial, a Social Security Disability lawyer can be a valuable resource to have on your side. An attorney can help gather documents and make convincing arguments in favor of benefits.
People who need SSD legal support come to Gerling Law because, unlike other firms, we will take a case from the very beginning.
- We’re willing to handle the initial paperwork and confusing Social Security Disability forms.
- We help people who have filed for disability benefits and have been denied by Social Security.
- We assist people who have already qualified for SSD, but Social Security demands they prove that their disabilities still exist.
- We have specialized Social Security Disability attorneys that have passed a demanding bar examination and obtain continuing legal education hours every year to maintain their law licenses.
- We work on a contingency basis, meaning we get paid only when we win your case.
Navigating the Social Security maze is challenging, but we have made it our mission to help people get the benefits they deserve. We have four locations to serve you in the Tri-State area in the cities of Evansville, Indianapolis, Louisville, and Owensboro.
Call Gerling Law today at 888-437-5464 or complete our Social Security Disability case evaluation for a complimentary consultation.