What Is It?
Go With Safety is Gerling Law’s Sober Rides Program – offered on several holidays throughout the year.
Simply put, Gerling Law will help pay for your sober ride home after a night out celebrating.
With more drivers on the road than ever before, it’s critical that we all make good decisions and help keep everyone safe.
We want to do our part to help our communities arrive alive after celebrating a holiday with alcohol.
How Does It Work?
The program is simple. All you do is get a safe, sober ride on one of our six featured holidays and then submit your receipt to Gerling Law. We’ll reimburse you up to $30 for your ride. Rides should start or end in either Evansville, IN or Owensboro, KY.
After you take the ride, screenshot your receipt. Then, use our form below and fill out the requested information. At the end you’ll be asked to upload your receipt.
New Year’s Eve
St. Patrick’s Day
Cinco de Mayo
What’s the Next Eligible Holiday?
Halloween 2022 – Eligible Rides from 8 PM on October 28, 2022 until 10 AM on November 1, 2022.
Rules and Regulations
- Ride must begin or end in either Owensboro, KY or Evansville, IN
- Maximum Value of $30 – including tip (if ride costs more, we’ll send $30)
- Must be of legal drinking age at time of ride
- Submit Photo ID, Screenshot of Receipt, and Mailing Address to Gerling Law’s Evansville Office
- Program is limited to 25 submissions per Holiday
- Ride must be submitted within 7 days of holiday
How Do I Submit My Ride?
It’s easy, just screenshot your ride receipt, take a picture of your ID, and email firstname.lastname@example.org! Be sure to include your name and mailing address in the body of the email.