What is It?
The “Go with Experience” Scholarship is a yearly scholarship awarded by Gerling Law. The scholarship focuses on highlighting the positive experiences students have experienced throughout the course of their education.
Three winning students will be selected each year, and the winners will receive a $500 scholarship award each paid by Gerling Law on the student’s behalf. Payments will be made directly to the student’s university, college, or trade school.
How Does the Scholarship Work?
Students must create an outstanding blog post telling us about a challenge or failure they have faced in their life and how that has shaped who they are today.
Entrants are encouraged to make use of digital media including original images, videos, and graphics. Be creative and submit an entry that you’re proud of and you just may win!
What are the Rules?
Of course we’ve got to have some guidelines for entries, so here they are:
- Blog post must be at least 500 words
- Images/Graphics/Videos must be ORIGINAL and the work of the submitting student
- Students must be a senior in high school accepted to a university, college, or trade school OR already enrolled in a university, college, or trade school.
- Proof of enrollment must be provided
- Entries must be submitted by June 1st, 2024
How Will the Winner Be Chosen?
Gerling Law will choose a winner based on creativity, originality, the overall quality of the blog post, and how compelling the student’s story is.
When Was the Deadline Again?
All Entries Must be Submitted by June 1st, 2024.