- Purpose — Gerling Law exists to make people’s lives better by providing aggressive, high-quality legal representation.
- Clients — We are grateful for and motivated by the opportunity to serve our clients. To this end, we will treat every client with respect and sincerity.
- Work Environment — We will be respectful and loyal to each other as we remain true to this purpose and strive to achieve the mission of the firm. We will create an environment that nurtures knowledge, imagination, skills, teamwork and integrity. We will approach problems with optimism.
- Performance — We are dedicated to quality — quality of product, quality of service, quality of relationships, quality of communications and quality of promises.
- Integrity — We are committed to the highest standards of ethics, integrity and civility.
- Community — We believe that we have a responsibility to society and that individuals, families and the community vitally need our services. We believe, in particular, that Gerling Law is needed and we are committed to providing these services.
- Profit — We do not exist to maximize profit, yet we must nonetheless be an efficient, productive and profitable business, or else we limit our ability to be of service.
The Importance Of Integrity
We understand that every individual who comes to Gerling Law is looking for sound legal advice from a lawyer who will be honest and fair, and who will work hard for him or her. At Gerling Law, we are inspired by this, and by your faith in us.
Our entire legal team offers our clients a supportive and protective environment where you can feel welcomed and know you’ll be heard. We will always do our best and, no matter what, you’ll know that you’re being treated fairly and with integrity.
In fact, when we first became attorneys, we made this promise to you and all of our clients:
“[…] I will not counsel or maintain any action, proceeding, or defense which shall appear to me to be unjust, but this obligation shall not prevent me from defending a person charged with crime in any case; […] I will employ for the purpose of maintaining the causes confided to me, such means only as are consistent with truth; […] I will maintain the confidence and preserve inviolate the secrets of my client at every peril to myself; I will abstain from offensive personality and advance no fact prejudicial to the honor or reputation of a party or witness, unless required by the justice of the cause with which I am charged; I will not encourage either the commencement or the continuance of any action or proceeding from any motive of passion or interest; I will never reject, from any consideration personal to myself, the cause of the defenseless, the oppressed or those who cannot afford adequate legal assistance; so help me God.” — From the Indiana Rules of Court Rules for Admission to the Bar and the Discipline of Attorneys, Rule 22, Oath of Attorneys
The attorneys of Gerling Law believe that earning your trust is important, and we promise to serve you and your legal needs with integrity.
Remember, Go with Experience. Go with Gerling.
Call Gerling Law at 1-888-GERLING (888-437-5464) or contact us online for a free, no-obligation initial consultation.